Speedgroup - On the Agenda 
By Åsa Kinnemar co-ordinator Speedgroup - June 11th 2012 Linköping Sweden
Newsletter #6 2012 - the Sweden Internationals Preview

Photo: Two sweet collegues which I will work closely with during the Sweden Internationals - Emelie Carlswärd  Event Manager Tierp Arena (left)  and Aila Striem  Speedgroup.

Just a day since we issued the last newsletter and here we go again.. It is a hectic time of the year for Speedgroup and all assoctiated staff and so also for the teams.. Next up the Sweden Internationals at Tierp Arena in Sweden June 14th - 17th!

We schedule for another 2 day live-web TV shows concept Saturday and Sunday at Tierp Arena. Multi camera views, interviews, live diting.. all in HD format. The cost for two days is set to $10, to help cover the extensive costs to do the live streaming web-TV shows on on top of the traditional TV-production. The web-TV and TV-productions are joint projects between Speedgroup as FIA Championship administrator, the UEM Championship promoter and the Championship event organizers (at this event Tierp Arena). www.racing-action.com or www.speedgroup.eu to sign-up for web-TV (opens 1-2 days before the broadcasts starts.)

We have packed this edition with useful information and with what I hope you will find as interesting reading, I feel I need to say no more at this time. I look forward seeing many collegues, teams and fans on site at Tierp Arena!   

Best Wishes,

Åsa Kinnemar
asa.kinnemar@speedgroup.eu
Sweden mobile tel +46- 705 31 53 32

WWW.DRAGRACING.EU - update
In the new entry and results data system, we currently have 932 drivers and riders entered in the system and most major events in Europe have or will open event entry through the system continuously. It is Swedish time keeping system- and software developer Nitroz in co-operation with Speedgroup which have developed this database system, we are certain will take event entry, event administration and results data reporting to the next level. Most teams manage the task of creating their drivers profiles and entering events without hassle. For the teams that get stuck, we identify the problems as quick as we can and assist to solve any matters. It is a learning process for the teams and organizers in the system, but I must confess I am mighty impressed with how smooth a majority of the users have adopted the system. 

UPCOMING RACE EVENTS

EVENT: FIA/UEM/EDRS (division Central)
Tierp Arena June 14-17th SWEDEN
Swden Internationals - entry list and results published online at www.dragracing.eu . The event is covered by Eurodragster.com live and Saturday-Sunday broadcasted via live web TV-streaming Saturday and Sunday  - $10 for both days. SIgn-up at  www.racing-action.com or Speedgroup webiste from 1-2 days before and during the event!

EVENT: EDRS - division South
Drachten the Netherlands
June 21-24th

Entries handled via
www.explosiondragracing.com
Live webcam broadbast 

EVENT: 
EDRS - division North
Hell Raceway Norway
June 30th - July 1st
Entries handled via www.dragracing.eu 

EVENT: EDRS - division Central
June 30th - July 1st Borlänge Street Open
Entries handled via www.dragracing.eu 

EVENT: 
EDRS - division South
Bechyne Czech Republic June 29-July 1st
entry and information at
www.msto.org

EVENT: EDRS - division Central
FHRA Finland - Alastaro Track:
Kamasa Drag Race Week  30th June-July 1st (test & tune for FIA and UEM teams + EDRS Super Twin Bike Nordic Challenge)

EVENT: FIA/UEM/EDRS (division Central)
FHRA Finland - Alastaro Track:
Nitro Nationals July 6-8th
entry handled through  www.dragracing.eu
Live coverage via Eurodragster.com

Please note - Entry for FIA/UEM/EDRS HockenheimRing
/ NItrOlympx August 10-12th will be handled via www.dragracing.eu
Live coverage via Eurodragster.com

Speedgroup general contact persons:
Åsa Kinnemar co-ordinator  asa.kinnemar@speedgroup.eu
Michael Gullqvist CEO michael.gullqvist@speedgroup.eu

________________________________________________________________________________

About SPEEDGROUP:  Speedgroup is FIA European Drag Racing Championship administrator and assist in UEM Drag Bike European Championship administration.  Speedgroup also operate the EDRS European Drag Racing Series which include 27 events at 17 tracks in 7 European countries for the season 2012 - Speedgroup interact with teams, track operators and event organizers, sanctioning bodies, media, corporate partners and fans. websites: www.speedgroup.eu (click EDRS icon to enter EDRS site)

Speedgroup is also assigned to administer the Dragracing-SM / Swedish Dragracing Championship 2012 by SBF Swedish Auto Sports Federation  www.dragracing-sm.se 

Text by Åsa Kinnemar
Photos by Speedgroup
This article is part of the Speedgroup Club Europe Newsletter #6/2012
www.speedgroup.eu

Published by Speedgroup www.speedgroup.eu
All material, text, images and logtypes are the property of Speedgroup AB.
Used by permission from the photographers
Any use of the above requires permission from Speedgroup.
© Speedgroup 2012